electronflow

beware the lies...

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

moving..

Well..i've moved. The transformer on my amp blew a fuse the other day so I took it to the balcony and sawed the biatch open and just soldered in a wire...takes care of that. The next day I loose signal on the left channel so I spent the day testing and resoldering...done and done. But then yesterday, all of a sudden I smelt an oh so familiar smell in the air. It was definately burning electronics. I look over at my stupid amp and the power supply I made for it is up in smoke! OH SHIT!! I immediately flip the switch seperating the amp from the supply (but the smoking supply is still connected to the wall jack) and then dive under the computer table to disconnect the thing. Why did I first flip the switch you ask? Must...save...AMP! It was working reliably before the move to Montreal. I guess the handling was kinda rough in the process of moving.

I bought groceries which included some icecream from the IGA the other day (around the first couple o days) and then got lost on the way home. After a half hour of wandering, I hit a street I knew and realized it'd take 45 minutes to get back home. thankfully, the icecream survived.

I wish I went to Tremblent...I couldn't think of a better way to start the school year than with my friends at a cottage. Instead I had to spend the weekend with my family. The good part though is that I had a chance to drag them to wal-mart and ikea to buy big heavy crap that would be impossible to lug onto the metro. And they brought the rest of my cool junk from home! Man, some people are crazy. Today at the metro, this one guy was standing near the edge of the platform at the tracks with his arms in the air screaming some latin shit. And then he just started flirting with random girls in french. It was quite entertaining.

man, this is tiring. I can't remember half the stuff that has happened to me in the past while. can't even remember the colour of my underwear right now...ahh, grey...what are you looking at biatch? Anyways, I'm getting the hell out of this computer lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home