electronflow

beware the lies...

Thursday, September 09, 2004

when i was your age...

you know the stereotypical elderly childhood story of "when i was your age, i walked 10 miles through snow up to my chin to get to school uphill, blah blah blah." well, here's my story. I found out where they conveniently placed the McGill gym yesterday. man, i had to walk for like 15 minutes on a constant 15 degree incline with the occasional 30 degree stretch for shits and giggles. in a few months, the story will include snow. this is like an extra step for motivating people to get their asses to the gym. ahh well...takes care of the warm up for me...lazy fat people are doomed.

I bought 2 books as well and now my wallet is 270 bucks lighter...for that price they had better wipe my butt on demand too. i hope they learn me good.

people are outside playing frisbee/soccer/football and stuff all the time on campus. lots of others just sit in the shade or anywhere else for that matter and read. the campus is friendly and alive. there's a bbq setup in front of the library for people to eat something on the go, and coffee located in convenient places. pretty cool school.

went home for dinner and continued cleaning up the apartment. a couple of more days and everything should be cool. i took a look at my amp and got it working as good as new. everything is nice and neat (and safe) in the wooden box with the wires fairly secure. something else is going to happen though...i can feel it...when i least suspect it...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home