electronflow

beware the lies...

Friday, September 10, 2004

when you sleep...where do your fingers go?

I woke up this morning and the ground near my balcony door/window was soaked. I found out at that point that there are two layers of window that I must close when it's pouring out. Kinda like the buffer zone when entering a ship in space.

Today is a pretty good day. It's been awhile since I've been in good spirits...I never realized how much of an impact moving can have. During the move I felt like nothing had changed...la la la la just doing my thing. Then I felt like this sudden sadness came over me in the past couple of days. I guess it just took awhile for it to hit home. And it's amazing what some sunshine and a Friday can do!

Anyways...enough about my girly crap. It's time to get down to business. This city is WAY too full of stuff! So many things I wanna see and do and it's so overwhelming that I don't know where to start and so.....i do nothing. I think I need to just pick a couple of things to check out each week and I'll get somewhere. I think I'll start with the cheap/free activities for now ;)

I just met with my supervisor and it gave me an idea of the death ahead of me. bring it biatch! I can't wait till next term though. This term is full of math and more math...definately LOTS of math. Cool math though since it's communications/signalling math...but still...it's lots of math. Next term I get to do a circuit design class and will be a TA for the first time ever! The fate of those weak little undergrads will be in my hands. muhahaha! I'm gonna learn them good. "Sally, for being incorrect by 0.01 for the voltage you must suffer in the hole for 10 weeks". "Bob, you just plain suck. you do my laundry for the next year" (sweeeeet). Hahahahaha...the TA from hell.

Ah well...it's time to take the 10000 mile trek uphill to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home