electronflow

beware the lies...

Sunday, September 19, 2004

semi-nice

Today started off pretty good. The weather was pleasant as were my encounters with people. Perhaps because it is the weekend and my interactions with people did not include McGill Administration. I almost got smoked by a car rollerblading to the IGA today...man, these quebec drivers are loko!

The family came up to visit for today which was pretty cool. I do miss them as much as they miss me. We spent the day just doing a bit of shopping and dinner and then they went back home. My sister seemed like her days are getting more and more stressful and somewhat depressing...I can tell...she won't say. She's done so much for me, we've been pretty tight but I feel like I can't do anything about it. She's too tough for her own good...How the hell do you hand someone happiness when you know they deserve it and you're in another city? I have faith things work out as long as you don't stop trying, I just hope she doesn't forget that. So many things I want to do but can't or just don't know how. And then I have to tell myself to stop and get back to studying.

...time to get back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home