electronflow

beware the lies...

Saturday, September 25, 2004

somsing stinky

Not much is going on...just the usual stuff. jesus people preaching with paper slide presentations on the sidewalk (yes, they are much more organized and persuasive here in montreal), guys banging on buckets to make cool tunes...same 'ol.

School is busy. ever see the ren and stimpy episode 'space madness'...yeah, that's me. hahaha, not really. slight exaggeration. that was one of my favourite episodes though. it's up there with the MEAT!

so i came home from school the other day and as soon as i entered my room, i smelt a familiar smell. it smelt sort of like burned electronics mixed with.....ah crap not again. yeah, i left the amp on for the whole time i was out of the house (about 7 or 8 hours). well, at least i found out which component in my power supply was being overworked. luckily diodes don't blow up...they just smoke and stink. the thing got mutilated. ah well, no one died and i'll just get a beefier rectifier (hehehe..rectifier)

1 Comments:

At November 4, 2005 at 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about bank credit household. I have a website about bank credit household which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home