electronflow

beware the lies...

Sunday, February 27, 2005

the killer government

so I was in the metro on the way to school today and had my earphones on, listening to my music. i noticed some sort of screaming coming from my right side and i look over to find some short fat middle-aged women screaming..naturally i put down the volume to hear what the hell her problem was and it was something to the effect of 'NOBODY HELP ME, NOBODY EVEN LOOK AT ME! NOBODY CARE! AND NOW, GOVERMENT IS GOING TO KILL ME! THEY ARE WANTING TO GET RID OF ME!.... it was my stop at this point and got off. daaaamn...psycho!

3 Comments:

At February 27, 2005 at 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm starting to hope that McGill will accept me, the subway sounds like a blast! Hopefully not literally though. Good argument for dog repellant. BTW never look a pschizo in the eyes, then they'll wanna talk to YOU.
-Anna

 
At February 27, 2005 at 2:10 PM, Blogger Turok said...

yea, certainly is full of surprises. ha! sounds like you speak from experience..i'll keep in mind not to look at a pschizo in the eyes.

which reminds me of this other time i was on the metro and i looked up to find some dude staring back at me. the second i looked him in the eyes he started speaking french at warp speed..something about shoes or something. i told him to speak english and he did. turned out he was from ottawa and he was here for a construction welding job of some sort. he talked so damn fast and seemed pretty edgy...not sure if he was a pschizo, but i swear he was on crack.

 
At March 1, 2005 at 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA dude thats fuckin awesome, crazy ppl are great. I ever tell you about the heroin addict I saw in Vancouver? In the middle of a parking lot doin like this stripdance thing to a tune in her head. I think she was missing some teeth.
DUDE you gotta come back so me and the peeps can party with ya. We'll drive upto MTL at some point too, I can't wait for that, thank god for cars :P
On man I found out that my anthropology final is only worth 30% and is 2 hours long, hahaha what a joke... good ole arts :D
Later dude
-Pete

 

Post a Comment

<< Home