electronflow

beware the lies...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

man it's hoooot

so i woke up at 6am to go to home depot before i went off to school today..i needed some wood cut for gap fillage due to insertion of AC unit in window. i originally had the cardboard from the box the thing came in laid flat to cover the gaps, but that ghettoness wouldn't last forever. i got the dimensions for the pieces i needed and all together it only cost something like 3 bucks! they had lots of wood to choose from in the scrap area and so i was able to get what i needed after 3 bucks worth of cutting...sweeeet.

anyways, everything fit really nicely and i turned on my AC and left for school, thinking "yes! when i get back it'll be freaking freezing!" ...well, i get to my lab to find out that the AC isn't working here. working in this heat is sucking severe balls...that is all.

*end compaints* ... balls

8 Comments:

At August 5, 2005 at 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA end transmission

 
At August 5, 2005 at 5:44 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I told the interviewer at BB that I wanted to work there for the AC... mmm, AC.

 
At August 25, 2005 at 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time for your once a month update there cracky

 
At September 2, 2005 at 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE are u coming back for labour day? Big party, gimme a call if u are

 
At December 6, 2005 at 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tarek, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on free wood working catalog, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about free wood working catalog.

 
At December 7, 2005 at 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tarek, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on wood working machinery auction when I found your page. Your site describing man it's hoooot is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on wood working machinery auction then drop by the site above and check it out.

 
At December 11, 2005 at 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tarek, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on power sander tool wood working when I found your page. Your site describing man it's hoooot is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on power sander tool wood working then drop by the site above and check it out.

 
At January 23, 2006 at 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everybody,

Nice blog on mp3 electronics . I am looking for some blogs/sites with special electronics deals ?
Know some guys ?
Let me know please

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home