electronflow

beware the lies...

Sunday, April 10, 2005

little barber shop

I went and got my hair cut yesterday at some place I found in the yellowpages near my place..Salon Marcel. I got there and the place was small with an old man and an old lady, with no customers. the two looked pretty friendly and when i walked in the man said 'bonjour' and i said 'bonjour.......do you speak english?' followed by a smile of shame for not knowing french in this french area. he tells me he knows a little and so they were kind, telling me to sit and relax. thoroughly asked what it was that i wanted and then offered me some freakin coffee! man, this place rocks! the lady cut my hair very well and did it pretty quick. so there's the advertisement for the day, Salon Marcel is cool.

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2005 at 5:06 AM, Blogger Anna said...

ooOoh free coffee and a hair cut! Maybe french people aren't so crazy?

 
At April 15, 2005 at 1:14 AM, Blogger Turok said...

hahaa yea let's not jump to conclusions :|

 

Post a Comment

<< Home