electronflow

beware the lies...

Monday, April 11, 2005

karaoke

So there's a friend that use to be in my lab (before I moved to a new one) named Usman, and he will be finished his Masters by the end of April. He will be moving to Vancouver to work for EA Games (AMAZING!) and so as part of his Paky tradition, he insisted to celebrate his good (future) fortune by treating his friends to some dinner. It was a pretty nice dinner at Boccacinos downtown. So after that, we decide to go to a karaoke place that a couple of the guys knew of (don't ask me why) and all of us who agreed to go are equally immature and so I figured it would be pretty fun.
so this place is setup in rooms where you have a couplo basic couches and a tv/karaoke system that you set for the next songs in the queue. man, this one guy liked usher and sang some of that as well as these other gay songs...and another guy sang everything with such enthusiasm but i've never laughed so hard from how bad it was! none of us were offended, it was amazing..we all sucked so we just picked whatever and sang and laughed and stuff. the girl picked britney spears..oops i did it again which a couple of the guys sang and man..hilarious!
we did play some cool stuff like champagne supernova (ahh memories) and some metallica and other cool stuff...aw man, funny ass shit. some of it was soooo horrible it was beyond funny! in fact, I happened to have my MP3 player in my coat pocket and so I recorded it with my mic!! i only recorded a couplo little bits...i'm gonna try and post them...too funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home